Operation of Li-ion Batteries is a fundamental training program for battery enthusiasts worldwide. Taught by Dr. Frank Richter, one of the top experts in the battery industry, this program provides in-depth technical knowledge on Li-ion batteries and real-world applications. This course is perfect for anyone seeking an understanding of the core technical challenges of Li-ion battery technology. Our participants come from across the world with a wide range of backgrounds i.e., from development engineers to battery system purchasers.
● The Li-ion battery and how it works
● Li-ion battery vocabulary – terms and concepts
● The voltage at equilibrium conditions, the voltage during operation
● Heat production during operation
● Aging of Li-ion batteries
● Introduction to battery management systems: From cell to pack control
● Measurement basics: Voltage, temperature, and current
● Further control: Connecting, insulation, thermal
For additional course on related topics, please visit the Greenectra website.